Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A few useful freebie links

With only a few days to go before Christmas, I thought I'd share some links to printable quick freebies that may be useful.  Thank you to the wonderful creators  and sharers of these great ideas.
Print a set of these mini cards/tags, punch a hole in one corner and thread a bit of ribbon or twine through it, tie a bundle of them up with luscious ribbon, and you have a quick and very useful last minute gift.
Bookplates for the little readers you know.
And these wonderful black & white bookplates for adults, (especially cat-loving adults) and colour ones that you will probably want to print for yourself.  (By the way, these would also make great inserts if you make your own Christmas crackers, in place of the silly jokes, or as well as ..... if you like silly jokes!)
These would keep the little ones busy on Christmas Eve while you're wrapping presents in another room!
I hope you find something useful in these links.

No comments:

Post a Comment