Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Shoes for a special little girl

These little shoes (tutorial and pattern here) are for a very special little one year old who was born with her fingers and toes fused together, but she has recently had successful surgery on her feet to separate her toes, and I'm sure she will enjoy wearing these soft, real girly-girl slippers.  I used a lot of fabric scraps  - perfect for this kind of sewing project.  The ribbon is of course from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the buttons are from my ever-growing stash.  
The pic is slightly distorted for some unknown reason, but I promise, they are both the same size!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Tilly they are totally gorgeous.A lucky wee girl to have successful surgery and a new pair of beautiful slippers.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete