Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Today's sewing

Another Christmas gift finished.  Yay!  This little outfit + doll and headband are for my DIL's niece who is almost one.  She has no hair at all yet so I think the headband will look really cute!  The tunic top with side ties is reversible (pink with white dots on the other side).
The rolled flower (tutorial here) was a first for me and I was happy with the outcome.  Will definitely have to make some more of them for brooches/embellishments for T-shirts, baby shoes, etc.

2 comments:

  1. super cute Tilly. Love the tunic and the headband is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous gift for a little girl! Headbands are always nice for baby girls when they dont have much hair.

    ReplyDelete