Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

And the winner is ..........

Tertia!   Your comment won the random draw, so congratulations Tertia.  I will send off your goodies to you next week.  Thanks everyone for taking the time to pop in and leave me some love!
Happy New Year to you all too.  Have a happy and creative 2011.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win, Tertia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Tertia and Tilly thank you for having given us this chance. Hope you have a wonderful year. Warm wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Thats me - I can't believe it. Thanks again Tilly. I was so excited when I mailed you, I forgot to say Happt New Year to you and your family.
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Tilly, hope you have a good one

    ReplyDelete