Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's a girl!

One of my best friends has just found out that she's to be a new grandma to a little girl, so I sent her this card.  They are so excited as my friend has 4 sons and this will be the first girl born on their side of the family in 3 generations.  Inside it just says "Hi".   (Buttons are so useful, aren't they?)


2 comments:

  1. SOOOO Cute!!! Love that little "belly button"!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Tilly, what an imagination you have, sooo clever.I did giggle, thought it was fabulous.

    And thankyou my friend for your help through e-mail, I did it and it worked ,so thankyou.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete