Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mmmmm good ....

A digression from sewing and papercrafting ... today's pickings from the garden.  Tomorrow is going to have to be tomato sauce making day.  Also dill pickle making day.  The peaches won't last until then - we all had huge bowls of them with whipped cream for dessert tonight! 



2 comments:

  1. MMMMM yum. Home made tomatoe sauce. I finished my last bottle just at the end of the winter.Good timing. All your produce looks so fantastic.Starting my new batch of sauce in a couple of weeks.Hope you got my e-mail safely this time.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... just love your tomatoes Tilly... I have at least a few every day... those would be very welcome in my home. Hugs from RSA, Sharon

    ReplyDelete