Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Little Monster!

It's wonderful using all those scraps of fabric, ribbon and felt, letting your imagination run wild,  and making something as totally unique as this little guy.  There was no pattern - just random cutting and sewing.  He has a bell in his tummy and is about 15" tall.  Such fun.  He's also a variation on a Taggy Toy I suppose, with all the ribbon tags.  Great for a little person to play with.  I will definitely have to make more of these little monsters.  I just hope he doesn't scare the baby I've made it for!  Like my cards last Tuesday, this is another good lesson in "never throw away your ribbon bits"! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Tilly. hav'nt heard from you for a while. This is so weirdly terrific. This is something my grandson would fall in love with.Love it. Such a fun little guy.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete