Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yay!

Grandma and Grandpa have come to see me today!  Don't you love the outfit?  If you can't see it properly, it is covered in little gnomes and says "hanging with my gnomies".  So cute (Harper, 11 weeks old on Monday)!
I made some iron-on decals for Harper's room.  So much cheaper than the vinyl store-bought ones and a lot of fun to make.  Cam (our son, Harper's Dad) drew the animals and I copied them onto fabric, ironed Heat 'N Bond onto the back, cut them out, peeled the backing paper off and they ironed them onto the wall and cupboard door.  There are still 2 monkeys on branches to be ironed onto the wall.


1 comment:

  1. Tilly what a GREAT idea! My littlest is in need of a room make-over & this is so inspiring. :)

    I'm going to have to give it a try.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete