Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Can you spot the lace?

I made these cards for the RRR blog challenge last week, so thought I would share them here too.  We also used a stamp set of our own choosing from I Brake For Stamps (the shell background here). I needed to use ribbon and/or lace, but it's a bit disguised!  I dabbed the lace edges in various colors of blue inkpads and thought they looked sort of "ocean-y", don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. very clever Tilly. Your lace works well as the sea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lace looks awesome! You are very clever/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea tilly,,love your cards.

    ReplyDelete