Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Challenge day at RRR

Hi everyone.  I hope you'll pop in to the RRR blog today to see what the design team has come up with using scrumptious flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, and also join in the challenge that is underway there.  Fun prize too!
This is my contribution, which is as close as I could come to red, white and pink, using the paper roses.  (The green leaves are from the shop at RRR.  Some other great leaf colors there too, so be sure to check them out.)  The stamps I used here are from Stampin' Up (except for the words).  Oh yes, and there's also pink Flower Soft on it, which is meant to be blossom of some kind!  (Do I have to name it or can I claim artistic licence?!)  The background is done with chalks and cotton balls. 
Wishing you a good week of creativity and fun.

3 comments:

  1. A very sweet scene Tilly. The roses look so gorgeous up in the trees. Very imaginative.
    I semi remember the set from stampin up,but cant quite see the little guys on the seat.If I remember they are squirrels,but I could be wrong. I really like this card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made such a beautiful card! Really enjoyed the snoop around your blog! It is good to travel ( by blogger express) every now and then to see what people are doing on the other side of the world - we are all sitting inside and freezing, while you are enjoying the fruits of summer! Thank you for letting me visit you!
    Hugs all the way from Slovenia,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Tilly! It's so pretty. I just love your style and imagination. You come up with very unique stuff. Keep up the good work!! :o)

    ReplyDelete