Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fun fun fun

After picking these and using them and another huge bowl filled with bigger ones, + garlic + onions + capsicum + herbs all from the garden this morning and making yummy pasta sauce to freeze
I had a wonderful play using some assorted background papers I'd made by brayering, squishing, spritzing and sponging, with inks, Twinkling H2Os, metallic markers, acrylic paints, embossing powders and Pearlex powders, and a load of new Memory Box stamps that arrived this week, and made some long overdue cards, all in the same vein, but all so different.  I love putting all the different stamped elements together to make a scene.  Hope you enjoy a quick browse through them.
 



 

Thanks for looking. 

6 comments:

  1. Love the thought of the pasta sauce. The cards are gogeous, those backgrounds are really interesting. Will have to come for a class LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are awesome! I think I will have to start playing with that brayer thats been in the cupboard for years and has never actually been used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Tilly, Wow!! you have been busy.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Tilly. My english is not very good but I read your blog for a while and I have no more strength to keep silent. I love your creations so much!!! You are so tallented and creative! I love the pictures of your farm, lucky you are living in such a beautifull place!
    The cards are gorgeous Im impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great set of cards Tilly. and what great sauce you will have from all your homegrown goodies

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards Tilly,,any specific site you got your inspiration for these?? your backgrounds came out wonderful.

    ReplyDelete