Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Have to share ...

I just have to share these pics of the cottage my DD and BF have just moved to in Parua Bay, Northland, New Zealand (just over an hour from us).  It is the MOST amazing place.  I was the first to try out the swing - out over the bush and a lot higher than it looked before I set off ....!

This little sleepout on the right (a converted garage) is their "guest" accommodation!

There's a mezzanine floor above here (up the steps on the right) where they have their TV room.
At the back of the house (which is on 9 acres) is this path into the forest where there are millions of glowworms at night.
This path leads down infront of the house, through an orchard, to a little private beach shared with only 2 neighbours.  We ate figs and apples straight from the trees as we went by.
The beach at the bottom of the garden (about a 1 min walk from the house).
 Me, the first brave one to try out the swing! 

1 comment:

  1. GO TILLY...WHOO HOO.You are braver than me, I'm a big sook.
    What a beautiful,serene, place.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete