Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

New toys!

I got a new birdcage Stampin' Up set this week (thanks Ria), and have been having such fun with it.  I love bird stamps and these tiny ones go really well with the birdcages.  (Most of the birds are from Memory Box, one of my absolute favorite stamp companies.)  Got some Kraft cardstock too, which I haven't used in a long time, although I don't know why, as it's so versatile and I love using it. 
By the way, what white ink pad does everyone use for stamping on colored paper and card?  I have the Stampin' Up one but find it very mushy and runny and have trouble getting a nice crisp image with it.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Tilly, these images are sooo tweet....lol.
    I have several white inks and most are a bit mushy. One I do like is Dew Drop "Brilliance" moonlight white.Fast drying and really good for vellum, and shiny papers.The other way to get a clear white image is to emboss with white embossing powder.Thats only my opinion, and works for me.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete