Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Thinking of You cards

Living in New Zealand, which is such a small country, it is inevitable that we should know people in Christchurch, which is where the terrible earthquake struck last week, so I've made a few cards for friends there as the mail will apparently be up and running again later this week in some areas.  Please keep all these people in your thoughts and prayers.  They need all the help they can get.


2 comments:

  1. Your bird specimen art is SOOOOO cute! I love it and totally want to make specimen art with some bolder colors like yours... thanks for stopping by my blog (and leaving such a nice comment) - I seriously love your work on flickr too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tilly, these are just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete