Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Are you a ribbon junkie too?

I just can't have enough ribbon to play with when making cards, jewellry, sewing and general crafting, but I've found through experience (!) that the "throw it all in a drawer" system doesn't really work. 
This week on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog there's a new feature every day on ribbon storage ideas, as well as giveaways and lucky draws, so if you collect and hoard ribbon, be sure to pop in and see all the great ideas, and leave some love on the participants' blogs to be in to win some great prizes.

1 comment: