Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Duck!

I've been having a play with easy and cheap kitschy decor things for my DD and BF's cottage, and this is my latest contribution.  I love them but can't find anywhere suitable in our house for them unfortunately, although was thinking of the bathroom maybe???  Being foam core board, I'm wondering if it might soften and buckle in the steam.  What do you think? 

3 comments:

  1. They look fabulous Tilly..If there was a way to polyurethene them, that may protect them in the bathroom or along a sheltered fence line outside,or on a porch..they are wonderful.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought was how cute they would look on a porch -- they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are totally gorgeous, thank you so much! But I think I've put them up the wrong way - littlest at the top. Either way, they look fab in the sleep-out. Will take pic for you x x x

    ReplyDelete