Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How cute!

Isn't he growing up?  Almost 5 months now and extra cute.  When he was visiting at the weekend I dug out this old Fisher Price 'Happy Apple' musical toy that I got as a baby shower gift before my daughter was born almost 35 years ago, and he loved it.  It's a "staying at Grandma's house" toy though.  I see these apples are very collectible now, selling on Ebay for quite a lot.

2 comments:

  1. He's totally precious Tilly. Such a pretty baby
    {sorry...handsome}

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure I like the reference to 'almost 35', but he is gorgeous x x x

    ReplyDelete