Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm so chuffed!

Look what I made for Harper?  Ugg booties!   I'm useless at following written instructions and patterns so had to find a VERY simple knitting pattern and then just added the white trim around the 'seams' and 3 rows of extra knitting around the tops.  I then felted them to make them extra warm and comfy. 

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! You should sell them!! I love!!
    Thanks so much for linking up to Try it Tuesday at DotDotDot!I will be featuring these today! have a Happy Monday!
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete