Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Whoohoo ...

3 projects of mine were chosen for publication in the latest Take Ten magazine, so in case you don't get this mag, I thought you may like to take a peek.  I will be getting a complimentary copy from the publishers in due course as well, so will have an extra copy to give away (I subscribe to the magazine anyway), as I did with the previous 2 issues when there were some cards of mine in them, so stay tuned for a freebie copy and goodies lucky draw sometime soon. 
(I couldn't get clear pics of the actual magazine pages so have added my own pics that I took before they were sent off to Take Ten, as you get a bit more detail this way.)  Thanks for peeking!



I love making these little purses/handbags from paper and fabric scraps, and have made many of them as sets to give to girlfriends or daughters as gifts.  One lady framed a whole set of them individually and gave them to her shopping buddies for Christmas, which I thought was a really lovely idea.  I have a whole file of relevant shopping sayings, if anyone would like to try making them.  Just ask.




6 comments:

  1. congrats Tilly. I'll have to look out for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tilly, these are so lovely, no wonder they were published.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tilly, congratulations,these are fabulous! I just love your style! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOOW!!! Tilly, congratulations. I remember very well the last magazine...Stunning work, so clean and beautiful.I love the three stamp cards with the colour changes, gorgeous.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOOO is right! That is awesome Tilly!! You are so talented! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, they are all lovely!! Just love the bags!

    ReplyDelete