Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Freebies, yay!

I know a lot of my papercrafting friends are like me - love those freebie downloads!  I'm constantly finding more wonderful additions to my freebie list, so thought I would add a link on my sidebar here to point you in the right direction (if you don't already know of these sites).  If you have any freebie links you'd like to share, please e-mail them to me and I'd be very happy to add them to my list.  elowezil@hotmail.com
I know printing colour pages at home uses lots of ink and works out expensive, but what I do (and many others do too I'm sure), which saves a lot of $$, is copy only the ones I want to use right now, and then open a word document and paste them there, re-size as necessary, and then print them.  That way you get what you want in the size you want, not a whole page that will lie on your desk and get all dog-eared and dirty until you eventually throw it away!  (The voice of experience speaking!)
So, please share your links to all paper-related freebies.  (I have a long list of other free printables, but thought I would start with mainly background papers first, and will add to the list in time.)
Go forth and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment