Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I know I've mentioned it before, but Memory Box stamps are top of the pops with me, especially this set which I use often.

There's an autumn nip in the air these days but today is sunny and lovely out.  We visited with our little man this morning and I made the poor boy try on his new Ugg booties even though it was quite warm!  (Had to make sure they fitted!)   I've been doing some more knitting and sewing for him too (beanies and a touchy-feely fabric block with lots of interesting and stimulating colours and textures) but forgot to take pics.  He's such a delight, but my feelings are hurt because he gets so excited when he sees his Grandpa, and I only get a little smile if I'm lucky!  I guess it's a 'man' thing!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable boots, Grammy!!! Don't worry he will adore his grandma when he starts to eat cookies. Hehehe! Voice of experience here.
    We are just starting to have some longer days and are waiting for the last of the snow to leave here in Atlantic Canada.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. His boots are very snazzy. Still trying to get a pic of Kalay with hers on. She's not being very co-operative...but she does love the string the parcel came wrapped in!

    ReplyDelete