Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bits and pieces





Just a few cards I've made recently.  It's a wild, windy and wet day here today so hopefully I'll get some more crafty things done, being confined indoors for a few days as this nasty weather is forecast to continue.
My 6 month tenure as a design team member of Really Reaonable Ribbon and guest designer for April for Gel-a-Tins stamps has come to an end, but I hope you will continue to pop back to their sites for fun stuff, inspiration and great deals, both on their blogs and in their online stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment