Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CAS cards


CAS (Clean & Simple) cards are often what I aim for, but sometimes the old urge to "add" instead of "subtract" overwhelms me and I go over the CAS edge!  I'm sure I'm not alone.  Anyway, first up here are 2 genuine CAS cards for the CAS challenge on Splitcoast.



 And this one was for the Splitcoast CAS challenge last week (a new home card).

 While talking about CAS cards, have you seen this new (to me anyway) blog?  Check it out.  There are some wonderful CAS ideas there.

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Tilly... Perfect CAS...I try to keep my cards reasonably uncluttered.... Also just letting you know your photo of the sunrise the other day inspired me to make some ATC's
    (http://dawnsworldnz.blogspot.com/2011/05/more-atc-fun.html) I posted your photo showing the inspiration. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all three cards Tilly, I so love CAS cards and yours are great examples :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete