Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, May 9, 2011

A few more cards for challenges

I'm still looking for my AWOL mojo so am trying some challenges to get me going again.  These are for OLW52 here (one layer with circles) on Susan's amazing blog, Simplicity,  and a challenge on SCS for last week (Artist's Rule of 3 CAS116), and the colour challenge on SCS with black, sand and cherry inks.
In case you're wondering why I added a little slate coloured paper tag and button on the one card, it's because I smudged some red ink in that top corner and needed to cover it to salvage the card!

6 comments:

  1. Three beautiful CAS cards Tilly, images are just beautiful..peaceful
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are so beautiful, lovely colours too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely set of cards - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are delightful. Such a lightness to your design - your mojo must be back! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, love them, :0) xxx

    ReplyDelete