Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A few more cards

I've been playing again.  Good indoor weather for it!
These first 2 are for the CPS challenge.  (My interpretation of it, anyway!) I feel my mojo needs a bit of a boost so I've been trying to get inspired by a couple of challenges lately.
Here are a few quick CAS cards.
Love this butterfly punch that I got for a few $$ in a street market in Hong Kong.  No company name on it so don't know who makes it.  (Quite a few people have asked me.)
 I'm really loving all the free background paper downloads I've been finding.  (See the links at left.)  The little bird is a brad.  A perfect colour match.

Yes, you're right.  I didn't want to waste any of the leftover bits of lovely butterfly paper!  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment