Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How nice ...

I'm so glad I found this CAS-ual Fridays blog.

Here's a card that fits the bill ...

And while browsing through the wonderful gallery there, I found this link to another blog where there's a long list of challenge sites to get you inspired when the mojo is low on gas, like mine gets regularly.  Have fun!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card Tilly. Love those beautiful white birds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tilly! This is very pretty-those white birds are just lovely! We're so glad you found us at CAS-ual Fridays and we'd love to be able to consider your projects! Please be sure to link directly to your post and not just to your blog. We have easy instructions for this on our rules tab :) Look forward to seeing more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the twines and buttons for the sentiment! Absolutely darling!! So glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat stamping on the Kraft card, love the little birdies :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet!! I adore how the buttons and twine anchor your sentiment tag - really clever!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is precious & I LOVE this stamp :)
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. *chuckle* Your "mojo low on gas" comment made me laugh! This card is simple and FABULOUS. Such a pretty design. So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I love your birds on a branch and those buttons are fab! Love how you anchored the sentiment with them and the twine :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete