Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, May 30, 2011

More CAS-es

I've been playing along with the DT search on the CAS DT challenge board on Splitcoast this past week, and have made this card for the final round.   This was the inspiration:

and this was my interpretation, using the colours rather than any specific item.


I also made this one in the same vein, but felt it was a bit too 'busy' for a CAS card, but like it all the same.  The vases are punches (the yellow one is the same as the red one, only turned upside down).


Go here to the challenge gallery to see the other lovely cards made using this colour pallette, and leave some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment