Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, May 2, 2011

One layer, 3 ways

Another wet and wild day here today, so a perfect time for some playing at my desk!
These cards are for my daughter, who works at a Hospice and is often asking me to make her 'thank you' cards as she is the funding and communications manager and people are so kind with their contributions and donations.
They are also for this challenge on Jennifer's blog, OLW (One Layer Wednesday), as well as being quick and easy CAS cards to which any sentiment could be added.


The image stamps are from Memory Box and the sentiments from various companies (TAC, SU and PTI - I think!).
I might just go and make some more in a similar vein now as they were fun to do.

5 comments:

  1. these are wonderful Tilly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so beautiful and the different shaded backgrounds really change the mood of the images:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards - the addition of the branch is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. A simply stunning set of cards! Love the subtle changes from card to card!

    Great job on the challenge and thanks for playing along with OLW51!

    PS We spent four weeks in New Zealand in 2004 - it was our honeymoon. I think NZ is the most beautiful place on earth! We are going back with our son in 2013!

    ReplyDelete