Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Orangey-ness

I wear a lot of black/charcoal/grey clothes, but usually dress them up with some bright and interesting necklaces or scarves.  I had this orange Tshirt that I loved, but which had seen better days, and having longs sleeves too, it wasn't worth saving for gardening, so I made my version of this necklace, and am so pleased with the result.  So what do you think?

While I'm doing the orange thing, how about this sunrise 2 days ago?  The pic is taken from our deck by our bedroom.  Isn't it amazing? 

3 comments:

  1. Great necklace Tilly and love the sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the first person I've come across who has decorated a t-shirt necklace. It is wonderful! I really must make myself one too! Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen these before but never really got into them. My favourite colour is orange and after seeing yours I know this is a must have. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete