Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Bits and pieces

Here are a few assorted pics from my week that's coming to an end.
A card for the Splitcoast CAS challenge this week, to use pleated or ruffled ribbon.
My deer and moose faux taxidermy heads are selling like hot cakes.  Here are some of the ones I made this week.



And last but by no means least, our beautiful grandson, Harper, who is almost 7 months old now.  Isn't he adorable?  I took these pics when we visited him yesterday, and must say thanks to Grandpa who was dancing like a maniac behind me, which is what Harper found so amusing!


It's a long weekend coming up here, so to my NZ friends, enjoy the break.  Hope this miserable weather improves!

No comments:

Post a Comment