Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

CAS-ual Friday on Tuesday ...


It's already Tuesday here in NZ, but I'm only now getting around to posting my challenge card for CAS-ual Fridays #7 Be sure to check the website for all the wonderful eye-candy there for this challenge.  You will be so inspired.  
Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

  1. Startling colors, but really intriguing. I LOVE it. That striped button (think it's a button) is so unusual and perfect. Fantastic style and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tilly! Love your fabulous design! the color palette is fabulous! So glad that you join on the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one too! Great colours and I love the block look!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, I really like all the different styles of chairs! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This made me smile from ear to ear! I have a complete obsession with chairs - this is just brilliant! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete