Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

CAS-ual Friday


Where has the week gone to?  It seems like just yesterday was CAS-ual Friday challenge #7, and here we are at #8 already.  I've just made this card for a man's 59th birthday that we're going to tonight.  I like the torn card and torn vellum waves, and how they add dimension without being too bulky for a CAS card. 
Be sure to visit the CAS-ual Friday blog for lots of torn, ripped or decorative paper edge inspiration.

12 comments:

  1. WOW!! Tilly, this is fantastic, Oh! I love the waves and the birds, fabulous scene.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this in the gallery at CAS-ual Fridays I was blown away, and now even more so as I see it in full size. What a beauty an a very clever idea! Thank you so much for playing at CAS-ual Fridays today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Tilly. I love the soft graduated shades the vellum gives as well as the torn edges as breaking waves :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic effect with the torn edges! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, and very creative!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome imagery. Love the texture and the overall scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love your soft subtle torn texture. Wonderful card :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW so cool! It looks real! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see the little sandpipers running along the beach! Beautiful card! Love the torn textures.

    ReplyDelete