Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A couple of new cards today

I played along with the CAS challenge on Splitcoast today with these 2 cards,  because I just LOVE puns and wordplay, which was the theme this week.  Go and see the CAS122 gallery there and see all the wonderful 'punny' cards.
I used a fabric swatch for the upholstery job!  There's also glitter/crystals on the chandelier, but they didn't show up on the pic.
I have so many chair/sofa/furniture stamps and digital stamps, and find them very useful with pertinent sentiments when making little scenes like this.

I hope to post some pics soon of a bit of knitting I've been doing again, after a few weeks of other crafting activities.  Harper has grown out of his knitted Ugg Booties already, so I'm making him the next size up, and also another beanie, but this time with very cool earflaps, as he's prone to earache it seems, poor little man.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty upholstery job on the chair! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and great use of fabric.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute CUTE! I love your upholstered chair complete with fancy chandolier! Great work! And thanks for sharing it over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Absolutely original--thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helloooooooooo, cow-lovin' SISTA! Sorry I'm here late, but I'm DELIGHTED to see your BEAUTIFUL creation! THANKS for sharing this FINE piece of crafty fabulousness with Just Us Girls! We adore having your participate with us!

    ReplyDelete