Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, June 20, 2011

I need some of this summertime

Being the middle of winter here in New Zealand, life is rather damp and cold, so some of this summertime warmth would be most welcome right now.  This card is for this week's OLW58 on Susan's Simplicity blog - aqua, yellow and orange.
I got these cute beach chair brads awhile ago from The Eyelet Outlet and haven't had an opportunity to use them before.   I punched a large circle and then sponged the inside and added a couple of stamped images.  Pretty simple really.
I must also just add ONLY ONE pic of our beautiful grandson, Harper, as they were visiting with us for the weekend.  (I could of course post LOTS of pics of him - I took about 200 - but I'll spare you .........!  LOL)  Sadly they will be moving to Australia in a few months, and we're really going to miss him, but as we moved countries and continents 3 times before we settled here, we can understand why they are looking for new challenges, opportunites and adventures while they are young, and it's only a 2 1/2 hour plane ride away.  (I have to keep reminding myself of that fact!)


6 comments:

  1. Oh Tilly he really is so gorgous and growing so quickly. My you are going to miss him, but will have really great times when you get to see him, and Skype is wonderful. My little Gabriella, is now asking "which button do I press to chat with Granny"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love the cows in your header and look at the cutie in the jumper...I bet he has fun in that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beach scene especially the ric rac sea:) What cute little brads too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Tilly! Thanks for the fab inspiration! And Harper looks so cute!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tilly...your grandson is adorable! As is your card! Too cute...great sponging...and fabulous design!
    My Card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tilly, your card is fabulous! The orange wavy lines add so much to the design...so creative! Also, the rickrack waves are GENIUS!

    What a cute little guy! 2.5 hours isn't bad at all when something like this is waiting on the other end!

    ReplyDelete