Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Monochrome CAS

I've found another CAS challenge blog, which keeps me inspired to 'keep it simple', and therefore make more cards for the Hospice where my daughter works.
This is for the monochrome challenge on Simply Less Is More blog this week.   I love these shell diecuts.



10 comments:

  1. I love those dies too Tilly, what lovely gentle shades you have selected!
    Super card.
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    Co-Creator "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. You have found great creativity with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done...so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is lovely, very understated and the torn vellum like waves on the beach, love it!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card and a great idea to use die cuts too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look fabulous!
    What a super card, love the vellum addition
    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the neutral shades and the vellum. A very pretty card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally beautiful card, love the natural look you've achieved. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super composition, very gentle card. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Tilly, love the summery feel:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete