Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, June 27, 2011

OLW59

It's One Layer #59 time on Susan's blog, and the inspiration this week is so so pretty.  Be sure to take a look and play along.


I've always been a big fan of silhouette images - they're so versatile, and although they're usually black of course, layering the inked images gives a little extra dimension and technically adds another colour because of the overlapping of inks.
If I don't have a button in the right colour (which is not often, as I have +++ buttons!), I make my own from cardstock, a circle punch and Dimensional Magic, like this green one.

3 comments:

  1. I would have never thought that this was not a "real" button! Love all the soft colors and the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your take on the inspiration challenge. Your button is fabulous! The images and colors you used are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fresh field of flowers! It's really lovely. And the button is super!

    ReplyDelete