Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, June 27, 2011

One more CAS challenge


Be sure to check out the Less Is More challenge this week and see what you can do with the sketch.  Here's my very simple interpretation.  These great little Chinese lanterns are from Impress, who have wonderful clean and neat stamp designs that are great for CAS cards.

20 comments:

  1. These are georgeous lanterns and the sentiment fits in really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!! I love the fact that you've stamped the lanterns on oriental papers - so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i love these lanterns, great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I adore these lanterns. Fantastic LIM card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love oriental and this is a perfect CAS card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, love oriental too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic CAS card and I love the sentiment x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just lovely, those lanterns are perfect - great take on the sketch.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even 'less; than less is more sketch lol
    Fantastic card though, agree the lanterns are FAB
    Thank you
    Diva LIM
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really "Less is More"... love those lanterns.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"
    If you could remove the Word Verification option on your blog it would help our commenting enormously.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Chinese lanterns and the sentiment is just great with it too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card very dynamic and gorgeous colours.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous eye-catching card! LOVE it! My Card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous CAS card, love the papers you've used Tilly :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Tilly love your card. In fact i think this is where i found Less is More. So I entered a card. I am number 168 I think. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tilly

    Loving those lanterns - very nice card.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete