Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A special CAS week

If you're a fan of clean and simple cards, then you definitely need to pop in to the Splitcoast CAS forum, because moi is the Guest Designer for this week.  How cool is that?  Each week there's a fun new challenge, and as well as the Design Team's take on the inspiration, you and all the other CAS cardmakers out there get to post your card pics in the CAS gallery.  If you'd like to take a look at the entire CAS gallery for this week's challenge, go here.  This was the challenge inspiration card:
and here are a few of my Guest Designer cards:



Thanks for visiting!
Hopefully I'll be ready to upload some pics of my latest knitting and sewing endeavours in the next few days too.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! All of these are just outstanding!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete