Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

You are my sunshine

Here's my contribution.   I love my multiblade scissors that cut such perfect grass and sunbeams like this!


This is the sketch, which could be used any which way you pleased, so I did it upside down!  And here is where you go to take part in the challenge and see all the great ideas offered by other challengers.
Take a look and join the fun with a card of your own.

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute! I love that sun and your sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the big bold sunshine. Such a jolly summery card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and happy card!
    Great take on my sketch.
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun x 100!! Love that you flipped the sketch and saw this cute scene - very clever!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work in future challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Tilly! Love the grass with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete