Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Blue without you


The Less Is More challenge this week is to use blue, blue and only blue(s), so here's my contribution.  I never get tired of my Papertrey Ink chair stamps.  There are so many great sayings that go well with them.

(I think I must stop using this lovely white shimmer cardstock as it doesn't photograph well at all, but I had a pile of it given to me so I should probably try to learn some better photography tricks!  Any tips?)

30 comments:

  1. How cool is that stamp, can see why you like it. I have the same problem with that shimmer card, I tend not to use flash, but still manage to get shine on it from the light hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this card! So simple but it's so effective. One of my favorites for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blue card! Great sentiment with the empty chair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, the shimmer card looks awesome too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love this clean and simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chair and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sentiment to go with the empty chair.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really neat, love the detail on the stamps.
    If you are using a flash to take the photos and want to get rid of the glare, try putting one layer of fine paper tissue over the flash to diffuse the brightness. It would be a shame not to use such a good card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow its a terrific card, loving the shades of blue. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this super simple card. The texture in your chair is wonderful. Perfect sentiment, great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic, love the simplicity. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card Tilly. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card - love that comfy image

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card!
    Love it
    Thank you very much
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is fabulous, love the sentiment too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card...it's so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great card, love the chair. maybe the shimmer would show better in natural sunlight?

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabulous and gorgeous!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super card! love your design. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete