Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays has rolled around again


It's CAS-ual Friday time again.  This week the challenge is for a long card.  Lots of white space on this one, and again, a silhouette image, which I find so useful.  There is so much you can add to the basic black image.


I also made this card for the challenge, but as you can see, my camera is not behaving well right now for some unknown reason, and my pics are really dull and messy.  I need some help in this department!

Be sure to check the CAS-ual Fridays blog for lots more lovely long cards, and enter the challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my...I love the girl shopping. Now that looks like a fun shopping trip right there...haha. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful. That first card is sooooo neat with all the gifts piled high! I love that bike and the sentiment in the second. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tilly...these cards are perfect for the challenge I absolutely ADORE the first one...GREAT use of the white space indeed!
    So glad you could play with us again this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant cards, I love all the colourful presents against the silhouette figure in the first :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness...I LOVE that first card...so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are wonderful. Love how you added the string around all the packages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, love the silhouette amongst the field of color, two fabulous cards! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the first card! What a genius idea for this challenge! Second is cute too! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete