Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cupcake hat

I finished the cupcake hat for my DD's friend's little girl.  What do you think?  Considering I didn't have a pattern I think I did quite well!  I made the pompom 'cherry on top' using a fork, which is a very easy way to make little pompoms.

2 comments:

  1. I accomplished the cupcake hat for my DD's friend's little girl. What do you think? Considering I didn't accept a arrangement I anticipate I did absolutely well.

    Panama Hats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the hat is awesome! Would you be willing to share the pattern for personal use?

    ReplyDelete