Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, July 11, 2011

For the cat lovers out there

We\  The Less Is More challenge this week is for a one layer CAS card starring 'anything with legs', so here's my contribution.  I love these Asian styled cat stamps.  The cat is colored with black chalk and the rug is hand drawn and stamped after the cat image had been masked.
And as an extra treat today, ta daaa ... our gorgeous grandson, Harper, who was here for the weekend.  I took him for a lovely walk in his buggy in the winter sunshine, stopping along the way to talk to our cows, sheep and pigs.

15 comments:

  1. Super card Tilly with great masking and what a terrific picture of Harper... you must have had a great time and I know you must be really proud of him!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever how you did the mat!-I thought it was a stamp! Very lovely pussy cat stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB card, the cat is super!
    Lovely baby too...just adorable

    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and gorgeous baby
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card, I love it and isn't he gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Tilly, the sleeping pussy cat is charming:)
    Lovely picture of your grandson all togged up for the winter weather:0
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card your cat is so gorgeous and beautifully coloured, as for your grandson he is too cute.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, first time I've seen your blog, what a gorgeous place you live. Your card is lovely and what an adorable grandson.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card, i adore cats, so this is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tilly,

    this is my first visit at your blog, lovely card you've made and you must be a super proud granny :-)

    Have a nice day,

    Lins

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cat stamp and love the soft effect the chalk has, fabbo hand drawn rug also.
    aah, what a lovely bubba.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card Tilly and what a handsome Grandson. I just had a new grandson born on June 5th. I haven't seen him yet but hope to in september.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dozing cat on the mat, thanks for letting us know how you created it, great idea.
    Happy inking

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Tilly! Love the mat, I also thought it was stamped. Gorgeous grandson too!

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete