Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

OLW60

One of my favorite stampers, Susan (Late Blossom), has a weekly 'one layer' challenge on her blog, and there's always wonderful inspiration there every week, both from Susan and from all the other challenge entrants.  Here's my card for this week.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and peaceful scene you've created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilly, there are so many things right about this card you've created. It's wonderful!
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful tree image! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely card Tilly, the background square is so much the key to your card...the bench in the foreground is just such a great touch too:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete