Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A bit of a catch-up

I've been a bit uncommunicative here lately, so here's an update.
Our DIL and grandson have been visiting us for a few days.  They are moving to Australia soon so we're spending as much time as we can with them - getting ++ Harper cuddles and taking lots of pics.  Our son has gone and is working already, but will be back for a friend's wedding and to collect his little family in early Sept.   Harper is now 9 months old and extra cute, as you can see.
I've been doing quite a lot of sewing for him too, mainly appliques on plain onesies just to fancy them up a bit, and some summer pants (they're going to Brisbane, where it's summer most of the year - lucky!)  I've also made some Big Butt pants and especially love these monster ones.  Here are the front and back views.

The lambs are growing fast.


They're just like little kids - jumping and chasing around like crazy, and then suddenly lying down for a nap when it all gets too much.

And finally, at last, a card my DIL asked me to make for a 3 year old's birthday party they're going to on Saturday.

My next project this afternoon is to make a birthday card for a 100 year old lady (yes, 100!) - the aunt of a lady who works with my daughter.  It's going to be a challenge as I have to incorporate a photo of her, so wish me luck ...

1 comment:

  1. Gosh..the little man has grown Tilly...what a wee honey, you will miss them.
    The lambs are just lovely, my brothers ewes have produced 3 sets of twins this year, so he is very happy.
    Love the 'pants'...lol..so cute.
    Hope all is well with you.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete