Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays

I always look forward to the Friday challenge on the CAS-ual Friday blog.  It gets the old brain cells churning!  Here's the challenge for this week - in fact, it's 2 challenges, and is linked to FTL153 at the Clean & Simple blog, so pop on over and get your brain cells churning too, join in, and be inspired by all the wonderful entries in both these blogs.


Here are 2 cards with this inspiration in mind.  They could hardly be more different, but I think I prefer the African theme.  I grew up in Africa and have ++ African theme stamps, and really must get them out more often to have a play, as they evoke such deep emotions for me.


Love these pretty colours together, and of course a bit o' bling never hurts!


Have a lovely creative weekend everyone.



7 comments:

  1. I love your Arfican themed card, that pop of colour is such a contrast to the black and white pencil drawings style stamps :)
    Your second card is pretty too, lovely summer colours :0
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card and the colors are amazing. The African stamps are so lovely and unique, I hope you pull them out more!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they're both really super cards. But your African themed one is fabulous - I do like the pop of colour against the black and white. Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your african card is so striking and beautiful. Love the pop of red. And your last card is so delicate and feminine! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vividness of color of the African card. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work, love all the details you put in both! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete