Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Embossing and other stuff ...


Here's a quick CAS card for the CAS-ua Fridays challenge for this week.  Be sure to mosey on over to the blog and see all the great inspiration and talent on offer using embossing of any kind.
I have to add some pics of our 'farm' yesterday.  It's been very cold lately and we even "think"?? we had snow flurries last week.  The first time in history so far North.  What do you think? 
The lambs are growing so fast.  Aren't they cute?

And last but not least, this little fella was shnuffling on the lawn yesterday.  He must think Spring has come as he's come out of hibernation very early.  Last year we had a family of hedgies out the back but they disappeared into the bush before I could get my camera.  The babies (4) were the cutest things you've ever seen, not much bigger than a golf ball.  Hopefully they'll be out and about again this year and I'll get some pics.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment Tilly! I love that embossed tree on your card--stunning!
    BTW--as a Canadian who has seen plenty of snow, I think that is likely snow you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, I love your photos too!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I think most of us (in the south anyway) are ready for a little fall weather. Thanks for the happy pictures of your critters, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tilly! Your embossed background is fantastic with the design! Love your fun photos, too! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great design! enjoyed your photos too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card! Gorgeous colors and lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pics, stunning card...what could be better? :)
    Thank you for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love that owl! I love the color combo! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual fridays!

    ReplyDelete