Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, August 22, 2011

LIM for this week

It's "Less Is More" challenge time again for this week, so here's my card.  The challenge is to use something "moving", which sounds simple, but there were  so many ideas floating about in my tiny brain that I had to settle for this before I got totally carried away and made LOTS of different ones!
The flowers are dots of dimensional paint.  I think the blue background is a bit too soft and dreary, so I may try another one with a brighter card base, maybe orange or turquoise.  Tomorrow though ... I'm off to bed now.  The electric blanket is calling my name!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cardTilly, I think a plain background may have been more striking, but, it;s a lovely design!
    Thanks so much
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Tilly... it's great top see you back in our challenge!
    Thank you so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the 3d pop of colour in the flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bicycle stamp and your flowers are really colourful and fun. Love your font too, very elegant:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bikes - and the green is a great colour choice!

    Thanks for sharing! Sarah at 192

    ReplyDelete