Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sew much fun!

I've got a rotten head cold and have been feeling less than energetic the last few days, but I did manage to get a bit of sewing done.  Here's another Monster Butt for a friend of my DD's little boy.  (I'm waiting for the Mom to get back to me with his waist measurement so that I can put the elastic in them.)
I made these 2 outfits for Harper too.  The fish one was easy as I just cut out a fish from a scrap of the fabric and appliqued it onto the front of the onesie.  The owl one is the same pattern (Made By Rae's Big Butt Baby Pants).  I had fun with the little owl on the front of the onesie as well, as you can see!  (The owl on the pants is on the butt though, so of course you won't be able to see them both at the same time.)

This is really a great baby/toddler pants pattern, as it has the panel in the rear end which gives extra room for cloth nappies/diapers.

3 comments:

  1. these are so cute, hope you are feeling better soon
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fishies one! And Elliot will love his monster pantaloons, he'll be so cute! You are very clever x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I ran across the picture of your fish pants on Rae's Big Butt Baby pants, then was on craftster looking at toddler clothes and came across your post with blog! I am sooooo in love with those pants! I spent 2 hours last night looking for the fish fabric. Can you please share with me where you found it? Thank you so much, Kristen

    ReplyDelete