Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stickers - I always forget how useful they can be


CAS-ual Fridays' challenge this week, as you can see above, is to use a sticker or stickers on a card.  I always forget about stickers but they can often add a little extra zing if you don't have the right stamp for the card you're making.  I always have trouble with 'man' cards, so this sticker was perfect for the job here.  The rolled ripped paper 'waves' add a bit more dimension I think, don't you?
 

10 comments:

  1. fantastic card Tilly, I agree, stickers can be a useful part of our crafting stash and much cheaper than stamps too :)
    Love the ripped waves in the bkgd :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that sticker! very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great sticker for a masculine card. Yes, I like the added dimension of the torn paper. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. That sticker is beautiful. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card, love the distressed layers nad the rope/charm accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous. I have trouble using stickers too. You did a fantastic job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Now that's a great card featuring a sticker! Perfect masculine card. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete